Friday, March 5, 2010

Hi Pikachu

I haven't used my Pokemon sandwich maker set in a while. Ryan was excited to see Pikachu.

Ryan's
lunch:
steamed
broccoli;
Pikachu
sandwich
of soy
cheese,
smoked
Tofurky,
lettuce
on wheat
bread;
rice
Pokeball;
blanched
spinach;
juju
stars.




My food yesterday:
7am- smoothie: 1/2 banana, 1/2 mango, 1 T. almond butter, liquid DHA, water.
10am- 1 avocado.
12pm- small bowl of raisins, date pieces & sliced almonds.
3pm- 1 apple w/almond butter.
5pm- soaked steel cut oats w/walnut-cashew creme.

Not much else to report...
so I suppose I'll show you
Maia, who insists on
sleeping with an (empty)
Hello Kitty soap dispenser...

And her usual blue bear
and Jessie of course...

Along with quite a few
other Hello Kitty's.

The tiny Hello Kitty
figurine that she likes
the best is the most
difficult to keep track
of...not terribly pleasant
to have misplaced at
naptime!

3 comments:

Susan Yuen said...

Maia is so cute with the HK soap dispenser! Love the Pokemon sandwich bento!

Anonymous said...

That sandwich is so cute!

Kim C in NC said...

I'm cracking up about sleeping with the soap dispenser. My younger son used to sleep with a doorstop.