Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

Ryan
asked
for a
lunch
that
looked
like
spring!
I had
big
plans,
but
I ended
up using
lots of
shortcuts
and
abandoning
some of
my plans when everyone kept bugging me in the kitchen. It's not easy to get things done with a 2 year old rolling around on the floor under your feet.

Then it was off to the
YMCA. Twice a week
Maia & I go to postpartum
aerobics class. I've been in
the class on and off for
almost 6 years! I don't
know what I'll do when it's
time to be done later this
year. Sigh.

Last night's dinner before
Ryan's school art show:
row 1 - green beans, peanut
butter, thai peanut tofu,
apple slices.
row 2 - baby carrots, pear
slices, red bell pepper, flax
waffles wedges.
row 3 - caramel nut brownie
Luna bar pieces, pickles & cucumber slices, orange slices, cashews.

AJ also likes to show off
his Lego buildings. It's
sometimes hard for him
competing for attention
with Ryan since they're
only 15 months apart in
age.

No comments: