Got the day off? (unlike my husband, but that's self-imposed) Got time to burn? (I don't, but I'm here anyway) Short on cash? (Aren't we all.) Don't want to leave the house? (But maybe you should--I hear Target has Hello Kitty plastic eggs!)
Then get in on some more bento & kitchen goods giveaways!
* First up, double bento prizes over at Mission: Vegan in celebration of Earth Day this month! Vegan AND bento....what could be better! ;-)
* Didn't win last month? There's another chance to win a Kids Konserve lunch kit on their blog!
* Win a Shinzi Katoh water bottle over at I Love Obento!
* How about an expensive Breville immersion blender--contest ends monday--over at Meal Makeover Moms' Kitchen.
* Or try to score a Glamorous Groceries reusable shopping bag on Joyful Money Saving.
Even if you're at work, I'm sure you can sneak in the time to enter for some cool stuff! :::wink wink:::
No school today.
watermelon; soy sauce
for various sushi;
And here's my own friday dose of goodness...
clockwise: Ryan - 6 1/2, AJ - 5 1/4, Nate - 2 2/3, Maia 8+ months.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the heads up! That immersion blender looks great. I've been wanting a Bamix forever, they're so expensive though. *sigh*
Happy kids! Adorable, as always!
Post a Comment