Wednesday, December 1, 2010

double the excitement

Oh boy did I totally drop the ball for the last day of VeganMofo 2010. I didn't even get to posting...I was off doing what I like to do on overcast autumn afternoons. So a day late, here are yesterday's lunches...

Ryan
& AJ's
lunches:
grilled
nutri-
tional
yeast
cheez
sand-
wiches;
apple
slices;
Tofu-
rky
slice;
spinach;
cucu-
mber
slices.

And
at
pre-
school...
Maia's lunch: spinach; grilled nutritional yeast sandwich; apple slices; Tofurky slice; cucumber slices; dried apricots.

Today...

Ryan's
lunch:
whole
wheat
pasta
shells
w/nutri-
tional
yeast
cheez
sauce
& aru-
gula
in a
Ther-
mos;
veggie
crack-
ers;
multi-
seed
crack-
ers; Tofurky slice; cucumber slices; meatless meatballs; baby carrots.
AJ's lunch was the same as Ryan's above.

And if you must know what distracts me from posting in a timely manner, it's usually a long run/walk/hike in the woods... I eventually come back when it's too dark, time for me to make dinner, or my phone's battery runs out...

























2 comments:

Shelly said...

That looks like such a peaceful walk.

veganf said...

Heh, well actually I was running most of it with quite a loud varied soundtrack...aliens could probably have been attacking 100 feet away and I'd likely not have noticed. I did take a few quick breaks during the 4 hours I was out, but it was too cold to stop for long.