Monday, October 5, 2009

In the bag

...or in the lunch box as it were. I do enjoy days when lunch packing basically takes care of itself. As much as I love creating fancy custom bentos, it's a happy monday when there are leftovers I can just arrange nicely and close the lid.

Ryan's
lunch:
top tier:
leftover
birthday
cake;
straw-
berries;
bottom
tier:
leftover
smiley
potatoes;
carrot
sticks;
leftover
veggie
green
burrito
from
Acapulcos
(which I
reviewed
here). They have changed their burrito filling recipe slightly to include mushrooms, which I really enjoyed, though AJ wasn't thrilled. Ryan loves adding LOTS of extra guacamole to his.
Here are the kids at the Mexican restaurant, which Ryan chose for his birthday dinner...








Ryan








AJ








Nate








Maia

3 comments:

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

Your kids always look so happy! You work so hard and never fail to prepare fabulous and nutritious lunches for them, I can imagine it's nice indeed when you have leftovers!

Jen Treehugger said...

Awesome lunch. Ryan has excellent taste if he puts extra guac on!
:)

Unknown said...

Leftovers on a Monday are the best thing ever :) The extra guac looks delicious!!