Monday, April 12, 2010

Thanks iCarly

Lots of activities kept me from the computer this weekend. Then sunday evening I came home with a raging headache and couldn't bear to sit in front of the glaring screen. And today Ryan was coughing and blowing his nose from all of the pollen. Unfortunately I can't really sympathize because I don't have any allergies, but my husband and his sister are experiencing similar symptoms.

Ryan's
lunch:
2 sand-
wich
rounds
with
mustard,
Tofurky,
lettuce
and soy
cheese;
baby
carrots;
Nutter
Butter
Bites
cookies;
fresh
pine-
apple
chunks.

At home, here is one of
Maia's meals: peanuts,
bbq rice/soy crisps, straw-
berries & pineapple, pickle
pieces, soup bits, cucumber
pieces.

It's easy to make soup into
finger food if you just pick
out the chunks and serve them on a plate...less mess!

But Ryan had something much more, erm, interesting in store for us this weekend...spaghetti tacos??! He got the idea from the tv show iCarly...
Actually, they weren't bad...now how about spaghetti taco dip? hahaha

Here's Maia picking up AJ from kindergarten in the rain...her first time wearing a raincoat:












2 comments:

Shelly said...

The spaghetti tacos look really tasty!

Misty said...

My kids watch that show once in a while, so they must have missed that episode or I'm sure we'd have been making spaghetti tacos, too! :-)