Monday, December 14, 2009

a hot meal

Ryan gets so excited over foods he can have in his Thermos. Lentil soup has got to be his favourite. He feigns falling down dead when I ask him if he'd like it for lunch.

Ryan's
lunch:
Thermos
of lentil
soup;
"cheddar"
dill roll
(made
with
Vegan-
rella
cheeze);
Tofurky
"flower";
green
bell
pepper
strips;
celery
sticks;
ginger
miso
dressing
for dipping.

Agh! Emergency!
Ryan took the last
frozen cupcake to
a birthday party
over the weekend!
I'd better get baking...
like I need an excuse.

AJ got himself into
some trouble this
weekend by sur-
rounding the tv with
stickers. He was not
happy when I made
him remove them all
before Dada returned
from his trip.

He recovered well enough
to enjoy a hike around the
reservoir. There are many
reservoirs in our area,
though the big reservoir
that supplies Boston with
most of its water is farther
west.

Late this afternoon
I was met by this
disconcerting sight on
the trail. Hmmm, I
think I'll be moving
along home now...

No comments: